miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2012

Task 1. Imagine that you have the problems below

-Friend 1:
Can I speak to you for a moment?
I need your advice.
I'm worried about...

-Friend 2:
What's the problem?
When did that happen?
Have you thought about...?
Why don't you...?
You should think about...
If I were you i'd...
You can always...
You must...
You have to...


F1.- Hi George!
F2.- Hi Barack! How are you?
F1.- Fine and you?
F2.- I'm not very well. Can I told you something?
F1.- Yes, you can.
F2.- I'm worried about _______. I need your advice.
F1.- When did that happen?
F2.- It happened _____
F1.- You should think about_______ // If I were you i'd _________ // You can always ______ // You must _______ // You have to _______
F2.- It's a good advice, thank you George.
F1.- Nothing, bye.
F2.- Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario