lunes, 14 de mayo de 2012

Task 8

Alex: Hi Carlos! You were calling me, weren't you?
Carlos: Yes! It was because I think you love music, don't you?
Alex: Yes, of course why are you asking?
Carlos: Because I was thinking that we can set up a music club in the university
Alex: Yes, I think that's an excellent idea, and we can teach people to play instruments, for example I can teach piano
Carlos: But to fund the club you should ask for a loan from the university of 10000€.
Alex: Ok, to get the grant we could perform at the university's campus, in this way we will get signatures which will help us to secure a grant.
Carlos: It is a good idea. Moreover we can advertise the club with brochures and front page adverts in the university.
Alex: What about a grant price?
Carlos: I think it should be €25 joining fee and €30 per month thereafter.
Alex: Ok it is fine
Carlos: What activities do you think we can do during the year?
Alex:So we can go  to other cities in order to make concerts or go to music museums
Carlos: And what do you think about performing in parties?
Alex: It is a great idea, as there are a lot of parties during the year
we can take the chance and perform in them!
Carlos: Ok Alex, I am going to talk right now with the university, because I am the manager and the director, aren´t I?
Alex: yes of course, And I am the music teacher and the treasurer ok?
Carlos: Ok Alex, see you later

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario