miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2012

APPLYING FOR A GRANT: secretary/student



ST: Good morning.
SE: Good morning, how can I help you?
ST: I´d like to enquire about the grants available.
SE: What would you like to know?
ST: What are the dates for application period?
SE: In order to apply on time, you must send the paperwork no later than the 14th of May.
ST: What is the age limit?
SE: You must be older than 16 and younger than 24.
ST: And how much money would be given in the grant?
SE: There are two options, on one hand, you can get the grant in October if you are a member of a National/local team and in other hand, if you are not you get it in January.
ST: Would I lose the grant if I do not attend lectures?
SE: Yes, if you do not attend the lectures you could lose the grant.
ST: OK, and I will lose the grant if I get injured?
SE: Yes, if you get injured, you´d have to return the money.
ST: Are there any marks limits to apply for the grant?
SE: You must have a minimum of B average in all subjects and an A in P.E. Any other question?
ST: No, thank you.
SE: Goodbye.
ST: Bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario