miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2012

Complaning at the shop: customer manager

· Good morning, excuse me sir!
-Good morning, How can I help you?
· I've been having a lot of problems with your digital TV
- Really?, I'm sorry I'm here to listen to you
· First of all, I've bought Picture Perfect because of the good quality but these days the picture is very unclear and the sound wasn't good
- Yes, I know. Many customers are experiencing the same problems and it was caused by a storm, but at this moment our tecnicians are working to solve the problems
· Moreover, when it happened I called your company because you promised me to send a technician immediately, but I'm still waiting...
- I'm sorry but as I told you before, we have had a lot of cases like yours and all our technicians are very busy
· And what abaut the channel Sport Life? You said that it would be free, and I had to pay  €100 for it
- Really, I can't believe it! Last month there was a shop assistants who told people this channnel was free, as you can read in the contract you have to pay  €100 for this channel
· And why is this shop assistants still working?
- Don't worry! his contract ends tomorrow
· Ok, but when I rang the customer service to compain, the shop assistant was very rude to me, too
- I'm sorry, I hope that you understand that our shop assistant was very tired because of all the costumers that had called the company with the same problem
· Ok, I understand. Then I hope that the problem will be sorted out as soon as you can
- Thank you for your understanding, I hope to see you again very soon

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario